Together with CuroCon, the Dart Racing Team, which is sponsored by CuroCon, will be exhibiting its electrically powered racing car, the epsilon-E. Already on the first day, there was a lively exchange between trade fair visitors, exhibitors and also among themselves. Interesting discussions, among others also with participants of the South Korean Automotive Initiative, will be continued in depth after the closing of the fair. The start into the fair week was successful, summarizes Michael Wißbach, managing director of the CuroCon GmbH. Until October 20, interested parties have the opportunity to talk to Mr. Wißbach and Mr. Müller in hall A5 at booth 414.
- Everyday e-mobility: consortium sets new standard for barrier-free and secure payment for ad-hoc charging
- CuroCon GmbH is one of the driving forces in the implementation of Germany's energy transition
- The Battery Show Europe - positive feedback all around
- Finally possible again: Summer party at CuroCon GmbH
- CuroCon at The Battery Show Europe trade fair